Managed Sylius Hosting
Sylius is a modern Symfony2 based e-commerce framework.
At Hosted Power, we understand the requirements of the modern php developer. Our managed hosting infrastructure is optimized to run even the most demanding systems at lightning speed. Not convinced? Try our services for free for 2 weeks!
Are you a Magento developer? Do you want to try something new? Give Sylius a chance!
Test our lightning fast demo here: http://demo.sylius.ws/ !
(en) Daag ons uit. We testen jouw applicatie helemaal gratis.
100% the fastest
To run a Sylius environment stable and very fast, you need unprecedented flexibility. And this is what our TurboStack offers you.
We tune our TurboStack platform to your specific situation, a custom solution for each project. And we do this with passion!
Our supported clouds
Our Cloud servers are optimally equipped
The best hardware combined
with the best software
We challenge any Sylius setup, test us. Unlimited possibilities for your Sylius application. Check out all the features of our TurboStack.
(en) Ontdek meer over onze TurboStack
A better performance than dedicated
An unprecedented stability and speed
Unlimited possibilities for your Sylius installation with our managed cloud servers. From super fast caching to optimized server security. Check out all the features of our TurboStack servers.
Mix & match your own stack
with infinite possibilities
Designed for web agencies, IT Partners and professionals+ Automatic CI/CD deployments
Add unlimited additional applications
Add unlimited additional technologies
Add unlimited additional nodes (Cluster)
What our customers say
Cloud servers have many advantages, not only over shared hosting but also over dedicated hosting.
This is how managed cloud servers distinguish themselves:
14 days free trial
Starting with 128 CPU Cores and 460 GB RAM
Fully isolated environments.
From €2900 p/m
Need even more performance?
Need a customized server (cluster)?
Built using open source giants
- Symfony2 as an enterprise-class PHP framework
- Doctrine as ORM and database abstraction
- Behat and phpspec for BDD
- Component-based approach
Sylius is composed of solitary bundles
- Use the standard Sylius web shop
- Build a custom platform on top of Sylius
- Build your own solution using the components
- Integrate Sylius into your existing Symfony2 application
- All functions available as standalone bundles
Customize every aspect of your store
- Customize core models with ease
- Integrate logic within any application
- Make use of the powerful event system
- Override Twig templates
- Use any of the 2700 Symfony2 bundles in your Sylius project
It's nice to think of the developers
- Full respect for modern programming
- PHP OOP with clean architecture
- Code you can read and understand
- Developed using the BDD methods
- Test-Driven development
- Friendly community
- More than 270 people have contributed to Sylius
- More than 7,000 commits
- New features are constantly being added
For Symfony2 developers
Every Symfony user will feel at home
- Standard project structure
- Bundle based architecture
- Uses community bundles
- Easy to integrate into existing apps