Job description Sales Executive
Hosted Power ensures that the websites, web applications and cloud infrastructures of our clients remain online at all times. It is up to you as a sales executive to look for new potential clients who can benefit from our specialized service. You will expand your own customer portfolio and it is certainly important that you continue to follow up on them.
Once a member of the sales team, you are the first point of contact for customers with questions about the commercial part of things. You investigate the market, and in a strategic manner you determine a target group and you contact the potential clients. This can be done both by telephone and by e-mail. After the first contact moment it is the intention that you visit the customer to provide more knowledge about our services. It is your mission to present the full package regarding our quality and make him a client of Hosted Power. In doing so, you always present our strengths so that the client is offered the best possible solution.
Once you have convinced the client of our clear added value, it is your responsibility to continue to follow up on the client and to ensure that the client remains satisfied by assuring him/her of smooth communication and cooperation.
What are your tasks?
- Prospecting and searching of potential clients and monitoring them.
- Engaging in the hosting technologies.
- Supporting through the use of marketing campaigns.
- " Representation during commercial activities such as trade fairs, events and demo days.
- You take responsibility when the client has a question and you try to solve this with our system engineers. The technical part is not meant for you, but you are the first point of contact if the client has a commercial question.
- If the client is having a problem, you try to offer him the best solution. You can do this by telephone, e-mail, social media or you can possibly go along for a personal meeting.
- Create quotations and then forward them to the client.
- You investigate the market and you also determine the target group, you can approach these through cold calling.
- You help with the forecasting: make overviews of the estimated sales for a certain period.
- You visit various clients to explain the different services we offer.
- Preferably experience in the hosting and cloud sector.
- You are commercially established.
- You are a good negotiator with persuasiveness
- You have a "work hard - play hard" mentality.
- You can easily handle pressure and stress.
- You are flexible: you can easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You are ready to establish contact and have excellent communication skills.
- You have knowledge about the latest gadgets and have a passion for technology.
- You are open to contacting new customers and passing them if necessary.
- You are innovative and result-oriented.
- You are good at keeping your own agenda.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in economics/business (or equivalent through experience).
- A good knowledge of Dutch is a must.
- You are in possession of a class B Driving License.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting and challenging job in a young and dynamic company
- You as an employee get the chance to have provide your own input in the company in order to grow together.
- Regular employee update accompanied by a social gathering afterwards
- Smooth internal communication
- An environment where you can build your knowledge every day
- "A fast evolving and challenging job with a lot of variety and responsibility: a new challenge awaits you every day.